Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wednesday le...hahas!

Today 8 am wake up...Sok Wai called...then she say don't sleep arh...I say ok...4 am I sleep ma...hahas! So tired...then later sleep le...10 am plus woke up...lols...then I called office again...this time Zur pick up...hahas! I asked her what time I work...the he told me 5 pm - 11 pm...the I say ok...hahas! Morning I scared I work morning...then I called also no one answered...so I sleep...

Then later 11.17 am called Sok Wai...asked her want go out ma...so we meet 12.45 pm at City Square Mall...never really go there shopped before...hmm...She also never go there before...hahas! Then in the end we 1.10 pm meet...but hor...when reach Dhoby Ghaut MRT...I saw Sok Wai le...then I say go in...lols..then I never go in....Then we meet at next station Little India loh...

Then later doors open le...she looking for me...hahas...then I called her...then we trained to Farerr Park station then walked walked...go Sky Park...(Things Happened)...hahas! Then camwhore...then go eat lunch loh...after that go work...hahas...accompanied by her...then she go home le...and I start working till 7.52 pm (Punch in at 4.57 pm)...then later 8.29 pm punch in...lol...7 minutes late...hahas! Then work till 10.15 pm start closing...today early punch out...hahas! 10.58 pm...lols...

After that slack outside MRT...with Vincent...Wei Jie and Jun Jie...hmm...then go home le loh...pack house again...sister is going back to her old ways...Then bath...Dinner also not eat much...hahas! Ok la...that's all...tomorrow don't know want work ma...still thinking replacing Vincent...but squash start at 6 pm...hahas!

No comments: