Monday, April 26, 2010

First day of school~~~

Hahas! First day of school was great! Hmm...woke up at 7 am by SW...hmm...then started o do housework till 7.46 am...then prepare for school till 8 am and wear clothes and went out at 8.15 am...waited bus for 10 minutes...8.25 am took dao bus...then 8.50 am reached...then sat there..felt so strange...like I knew no one...then later Zi Yao and Ruyi can and I ask them come my here sit...hahas!

Then later Ain came and sat with us...most of the people know each other...all from FM0902 and 0903...hahaS! Then go tone guy sat alone cause he was the only one who is in marketing course...then late lesson till 12 pm from 9 am..then go find SW...then she pass me loads of food...hahas! Then later I go find Hong Ming...he say wa...so much food...hahas...then I ate mine and little of the Bee Hoon SW brought...

Hmm...then later meet dao Cheng Yap...lols....then later go com lab try my password still cannot...haix...cannot log in to shcool Internet...then later lesson till 2 pm...actually 4 pm end ones...hahas...then go find SW...then eat the food and shared...got pau...egg...chicken rice...hahas...nice! Then later go try my connection to the school Internet...then I try log in computer but cannot...so need to reset...say need 1 or 2 days...

Then later go computer lab try also cannot..sianz...then later go SW house...play piano...taught her a little...then later 7.30 pm go le...hahas! Then went home...messy again...pack loh...scolded sister...then later bath and now going eat dinner...hahas! Hope sister don't mess up...lols...ok la...that is all...B~

No comments: