Tuesday, June 15, 2010

2nd day of full shift~~

Yup...today is the 2nd day of full shift! Ok la...we are being splitted and I am in the Singpost team..being a mystery caller...wahahas! Than 9 am in lecture till 9.45 am...then go call center 1...than...teacher tell us break till 10 am and go D408...in the end she 10.30 am than come...then 11.15 am we finished...she teach the other teams till 11.40 am..and say she continue...

Then we break from 12 pm to 1 pm and eat my first meal since sunday 11 pm and than do work till 3 pm and break...then 3.15 pm come back and do work till 4 pm than slack till 5.30 pm than go squash till 6.30 pm..played with Tracy...with fever and jeans...lols...than sweat le ok...but flu become worse...anyway...hope can recover by tomorrow...than eat desert till 7 pm with SW than go home...Sent her to the bus stop..

Thought of blogging...thought night won't have anything...lols...o ya...tomorrow start calling le loh...hahas! Hmm...ok...than go back...quarrel with sister...scold her and mother scold me..I though I silent...than she would be better...instead...she become opposite...more untidy..this morning wake up sick still have to pack...zzz...

Ok...than night...bath le...wash all the dishes and on computer...lols...than I talk to HL...who knows...turns out bad...than Zi Le talk to me..than Tim msn call...haix...so many things do...Than like this...why? And things being said..are so...haix...I want to have good relationships that's all...is that so difficult...really...haix...and YP there and JJ...sorry that I did not tell you all...ok...so sorry...

Anyway...one come all come...one go all go...why? Why things become like this...haix...I really got nothing to say le...ok bahs...let's face it...tomorrow got school...b all~~

No comments: