Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday...

Woke up at 7 plus am today(Before that maybe 6 plsu am woke up, then sleep back)...SW called me...then I do housework and prepare to go school...mother make bread for me...hmm..then 9.45 am go break...then slack and do some scenario planning...lols...12 pm go break till 1 pm...lols...

Play some catching in NYP...find SW...she say she outside crmcc...then hor...I go find her...lols...then later she walk to Koufu...I that time walking to Mac ma..then I go back Koufu wait she say she at South then go back South turn here and there...lols...wasted 15 minutes...but is ok...hahas!

Then eat my bread and she eat half of it...hmm...then later Meera and Subah go le...lols...then I after that go back crmcc...hmm...then slack till 2 pm...lols...then whole day call a call only...lols...tomorrow must chiong le loh...lols...then later go Novena...walk awhile...then go TPY take handphone for mother and then go sent SW home...and then go back home...wa lao...messy dao~~Haix..when can sister listen..I really got no time do all this when semester 2 starts...haix...then pack le and now have not eat dinner~~~b~~

No comments: