Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday le...

Ya loh..woke up at 6.40 am today...then go toilet...then go back sleep till 7.15 am...then sleep till 7.30 am...then prepare and SW called at 7.45 am..then I say I woke up le...then prepare till 8 am plus and mother cook prata for me...then I put cheese on one and peanut butter on the other...bring 2 packet of biscuits...then one packet "ma ti shu"...lols...then go school...meet HL at MRT...8.35 am reached...

But she not reached yet...she say she next stopped YCK ma...then I waited till 8.45 am and chiong...lols...cannot wait dao...then go CRMCC sign in...then go escalator wait...lols...then she say she outside CRMCC...I never see her...though she go that way...lols...strange...walk too fast...she ran she said...then pass her laptop..lend her for the day...then later work till 9.45 am...then break till 10 am...

Funny....I walk to MAC...she outside CRMCC...I go back..she at MAC...then later teacher push my break till 1 pm...then just nice SW also woke up late...1 pm then she came...hahas! Then go south canteen...siited with Subah and Bhai...hahas! Then later go le...SW go Bugis...then I work till 3 pm...finished all my calls for the day...but still behind time cause need reach 3 calls ma...for each agent...lols...

After that do till 6 pm...o ya...and Meera also absent...cause of the camp...hmm...then chatted with Aishah on msn...then go with HL to AMK hub till 7.40 pm saw Adelyn...lols...then go home...then reached there...7.10 pm ma...lols...time is fast...o ya...go back...pack...bath and wash dishes...now eating dinner...well...that is all~~XD...

No comments: