Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3rd day of shift...like still slacking...

Wahahas! 3rd day of attachment loh...nice...today did not late again... SW 7.02 am called me 2 times..2nd time I pick up le...hahas! Than prepare till 8.15 am...make bread and bring biscuits...than after that being trained by teacher awhile about marking people...about customer service officer...attitude all those...hahas! Then break from 9.45 am till 10 am...go cheers with my colleagues...than old and new de...hahas!

Then go back...learn things...slacking..then go break from 12 pm - 2 pm...cause I think is the last week...and is one of the supervisor's birthday...hmm...than go meet SW...than...she do prj till 12.30 pm...than she buy bee hoon...with chicken cutlet...and egg...$2.70...ex lehs...then I tease her awhile~~Hahas! Then go back she do her project and study...I go back attachment...till 3.45 pm plus break till 4 pm...

I got a first call guided by seniors...of the previous batch...same year as us...just that CRMCC is their 1st stop over...hahas! Then...later break...then I call 1st ones...lols...so nervous...still ok la...but...whole day only a call...previous de...2nd or 3rd day call le...and is 7 or 8 calls ones...haix...must JY le..tomorrow is serious work...

Hmm..than go home...sent SW to bus stop...then go home..pack..then later after bath...then I want use computer...sister use my plug...so I ask her give me the password...for the computer of father...she no want...then I take the plug loh...and she like rebel...then I scold her and shout...and sister shout and mother...shout...lols...so funny...then later now I using my own computer...ACER la...plug so easy spoil...sianz...laptop also...heat easily and shut down auto ones...

Then...I was thinking when can fixed...handphone also..yesterday suddenly cannot on, then later can le...lols...haix...anyways...I think later going eat dinner soon...hahas! My sick recover 85% le...tomorrow should be ok le...no need wear hoodie also can le..hahas! XD...ok la...JY CRMCC new batch! And old batch! JY for yr half shifts!

No comments: