Monday, June 07, 2010

Sundays...sianz...

Today was a very fine day...in fact...today was a great day...if some events did not happen...woke up at 10.30 am...then use laptop...then later 11 am SW called me...she just woke up...then she say why you no wake me up...lols...then later we talk till 11.40 am..then I at grandmother house till 12.40 pm...we plan to met 1.15 pm at my house...lols..then later 1.15 pm I reached le....go home...do housework...

LOL~~~Then later she sms me say she just leave house...then I started to do the things till 3 pm...lols...1.40 pm till 3 pm..SW came...then later I make the thing...then later bath le pass her the thing...hahas! I call it the the "Shi Quan Shi Mei"...Perfect 10...hahas! Then she gave me 2 things also...lols..we both like our gifts...wahahahs!

Then 4.30 pm then we go...lols...I go work...then 6 plus pm she still there..come see me...hahas! Then later gone...then later 7 plus pm come and pass me food...lols...then the last interval (A time where there is no movie being played)...then I go punch out...then serve customer 20 minutes...then go back punch in...no break dao~~then work till 1 am...all counters dunno go where..and first time I see warmer no food...lols...then cook..in the end excess...

O ya...remember...at grandma house...manager call me say if can come early..I still want go out with SW lehs...actually want find replacement...but in the end find dao no one...so go loh..5.03 pm reached...ok...back then...till night 2 am... punch out...then manager Adelyn...say...Seng Yong...faster change your clothes...then one thing strike my mind...I forget bring...damn suay can...she no come I bring everyday...today she come I no bring...sianz...

Then kana scold in the middle of the night loh...everyone can hear...then say to office...if I do anything wrong...again..let me go...zzz....then I sian diao...zzz...then say what kindergarten kids tell them don't play with fire...they don't play..say what I challenge her...as if kindergarten kids can do the job scope of Cathay...haix...cannot le...either buck up...go...or fired...I will strive myself to not do any mistakes...hmm...say is easy than done...jy bahs...haven't eat...whole day...zzz...

Took a taxi home...no people again...lols..mother go grandmother sisters house over night...tomorrow morning than I go le...lols...sian to the max...come back hang clothes loh...lols...think that is all...sometimes I think the problems is I create de..but I don't think she must scold till like that also...maybe she don't scold I might change willingly...she can say it nicely whats...just like someone else...haix...nvm...shall not mention names...Thank you and sorry...b~~readers...

No comments: