Monday, June 28, 2010

Sunday...

Haix..so tired now...1.03 am..not bath and not dinner yet...zzz...woke up at 8 am today slept at like 2 am? Zzz...called SW woke up...3 times...3rd time 9 am le...I also lai chuang she also...means lie on bed...lols...then she prepare and then we suppose to meet at 10 am ma...at novena square there....then later I 10 am...then prepare ok le...she still at home...hmm...then later...she say late le so she took bus to the place we need to meet for the lunch directly...

So i took bus alone loh...but she pei me for one stop cause she alight one stop earlier...lols...then later we lunch loh...12 pm till 3 pm? Mother was also so funny say she want go le but she like waiting for me...lols...so funny....hmm...but in the end she go le...I and Tim, Theresa and their mum walk to bus stop tak 167...I and SW alighted and go to the COM Center...want to fix I-phone...zzz...

Go there...she say I got crack in I-phone...then say I mis-used...and cannot replace...and even got warranty...cannot like have evidence of mis-using it....zzz....if don't have how I-phone spoil...sian siahs...and must within a year....my one over le...so need pay $350 to replace a new one....diao....zzzz....so I go back to TPY (Take 143)...then ask shops around...then some 50, some 85 some 45...lols....replace the home button...hmm...considering...after that buy le KOI...then jiu pei SW go take 143...

LOL...take dao orchard go BK...pei her eat...I no eat la...lols...then talk and then pei her go home (Take 167)...then mother was like when want reach le call me and Hog onto me...never hang up...then later long enough then she hang...lols...then later took photos and 143 came...then hor before take bus to SW house got one photo I lok damn fat...lols...and we were like LOL in bus so loudly...hahas! O ya...and almost fell cause I one hand holding phone and no hand hold to bar...SW almost fell with me...zzz...

Then later I go up 143 want go back TPY then want pass her things ma...so I go down....then want pass her..she say whats? LOL~~~Then she say no need la tomorrow pass...lols...then go in bus and sleep till stop before bus interchange ma...lols....then took 56 go home...lols...go back pack house and talk to Yong Kiong...afternoon he called me asked me what size I wear for Tee-shirts...lols...then he buy me 2 Tees siahs..such a caring friend...lols...

Then later we talked loh...half an hour...hmmm...I think today is a fun day...dunno want fix I-phone ma...maybe need 100 dollars? LOL~~~Hahas! See loh...screen guard and pouch or casing...buy both like...lols....feel like taking....leave...lols...rest...hahas! Ok la...think that is all le~~B~~

No comments: