Friday, June 18, 2010

4th day le...

LOL~~Time is fast can? 4th day of attachment le...hahas! So slept at 1 am...actually can sleep at 12 am plus de bahs...father loh...quarrel with mother...then cause of the phone...9230...zzz...a lot of people call...then hor...I tell mother listen 2 calls...first call was the bank...second was some one who she dunno...she say that one person call...women say where are you..then say wrong number...

Then later father come back...strange...11 pm I though he is working ones...hmm...then hor...he come back...say why play computer at this late hour...big one (mother) and small one (sister) also like that...then say got limitations or not...then mother ask back to father...then accused father got...mistress...zzz...cause got on women call...then father say give him back the sim card...then I say then I used what...

Then he angry...then he scold me...throw the fan...then later he said buy prepaid card...then loudly...shout...then I say you buy or I buy...then he kick down the iron board...say you want you say "Pa, can you buy one prepaid card for me", don't ask you buy or I buy...btw..all he said is in hokkien...then can hear "lim Pei" here there...means your father...lols...then dunno why he got so angry that day...

After that talk about my lateness for work that day...which I was scolded to the max by Zur all that...then...lols...he like want...bu shunag...then say our family got 300 people...cannot let people bully neither can we bully people...lols...after that...I think ok le...then hor...he...lols...ok la...back...today woke up 7.30 am...then SW called me...then 23 miss calls...he call my house than the last handphone call she say if I never pick she never call...lols...psps arh and Thanks!

Then I prepare till 8.20 am...then father say he want fetch me...before go out...he said...remember 5.30 pm arh...then I say I also not because of shouting than cry de..I say I guilty...cause of lateness...then he said...no...you are being shouted and afraid...that's why...haix..."bo ban huat"...no choice...

Then go school...then later after break made a call and calibration...then break...go eat...then call...then break...2 calls...then later chiong 3 calls...all tha way and finished...5.30 pm everyone go le...I left a part of calibration...previous batch de there also was like..wa...O.T? No need...tomorrow can continue...lols...some even ask my GPA...then they say...no extra money and grade...go home la...then supervisors was like ya...lols...then in the end 6 pm than go..

Ps arh...I am one who like want to finish things fully de...really don't like to leave tings hanging in the air...hmm...then...my teammates was like go la...finish le of cause say la...chiong so fast...eeyer...sianz...then see Eddy when I went out...talk to 6.15 pm...then go find SW...lols...she just go out of sports hall..walk a little but faster...father there?

O ya...call him when I reach YCK mrt...6.30 pm..he said...O.o...ok...nvm...I today busy...then later go Subway with SW find Tracy they all...cause go in MRT...Tracy, Hui ling and Cheng Hui ma...then...like this loh...I and SW took bus...then eat a little...share with SW...hmm...then pei her go home...then reach home..house was not messy...hahas! Gd sister...lols...then...haven't eat...tomorrow still need earl wake lehs...don;t feel like eat le...see bahs..hahas! B~~Hope tomorrow got better day~~

No comments: