Monday, June 14, 2010

Wonderful or disaster day??? Both?

Dunno lehs...o ya...hi all...hmm..wondering if it is wonderful or disaster day? LOL~~~Woke up at 8 am...than mother told me to off air con...lols..slept in my uncle room...grandmother they all go Spain or Portugal or dunno where...hahas! Than go from last Sunday...till this friday...lols...long...hahas! Than pass mother Key...so Saturday go there stay...ok back to here...than went back to sleep till 2 pm...

After that entertain sister...till 4 pm...than called SW and talked for like half an hour..than plan to meet at 6.30 pm...than later she just took the bus that time and sms me ma which I was going to go out...heng haven't step out, lols...so 7 pm than we meet...than I reached there 6.55 pm like that bahs...Than we go take shuttle bus..I like got STM...like go wrong bus stop..than call mother ask her where...she say is the bus stop we use to take...so I was like..ok...so it was the bus stop...

Than I was really stm....lols...STM...cause is the correct one and I thought it was wrong...than we shop there...all the way till 10 pm...go sky park...till 10.30 pm? Than go back..o ya...go see Joycelyn...hahas! She work got 5 bucks per hour siahs...so good...lols...ok...than later ask SW want go my house eat ma...than she say ok...than we took bus till my church there like late le...so we took to TPY eat...11.30 pm...lols...eat till 11.40 pm...than go there...no bus le...took 88 last bus...lols...

Take the risks...11.45 pm..11.47 pm than take dao...thanks God...always watching for me...hmm...than...take dao AMK...than SW go my house...here comes the story...it was fine till...than later want test my mother de shower working ma...cause my light in the other toilet was not working...than open...lols...shower tap burst...zzz...1 am till 2 am plus...called mother 1 pm plus she scold me...haix...than called the 24 hr service thing loh...fixed le...

Need pay $150...wa...damn heart pain...lols...but anyway...its over...suan le...lols...last time mother the shower also not working...now can work le loh...good...than I think that is all for today la...also nothing much le...lols...k la...B all~~

No comments: