Friday, June 04, 2010

Friday le...

So fast another week..like working full time...lols...everyday also work...hahas! Then today late again...lols...then I called Ian...he say call Fizal...call le..the administrator...then she told me 12 pm minibar...lols..then I 11.41 pm punch in and preapre...12.50 pm then start...need count stocks all that...lols...so funny...then so relax...nice siahs...I like...counter below so stress...lols...said by Fizal when reach...lols...dunno spell correct ma her name...

Anyway...excess $3...Adelyn talk to me casually...first time so good...lols...then later go storeroom...she say you punch out le ma? I say haven't...he say you do voluntary work never mind..don't anyhow extend...lols..who give you permission extend...lols...then later I punch out and go le...SW waiting for me..in the end no see dao me...haix...

Then later go back...pack house...dinner and bath...wow...one week gone...holidays also gone...hahas! Think that is all...going months le wors~~~Shiok~~LOLS...ok la..think that is all le..o ya...got back internet...nice! Hahas! XD...ZAI JIAN!

No comments: