Friday, June 11, 2010

Hi all...

LOL~~Suddenly don't fee like blogging...then thought of like treat this as a diary...online de...thats why I called it L's diary...Lorenzo's Diary ma...ok..anyway...woke up at 7.40 am like that..sister was like 8.30 am liao...bluff me...zzz...I wake up then know...when see handphone...then prepare and then go loh...lols...made bread for mother and sister before go...9.10 am go...then 9.30 am reached....around there...

Then work till 3.20 plus pm then break and then Ian treat me...thanks arh! He ask me help him buy food then he treat...then later I buy le eat and continue...6 pm...hmm...then go...then 7 pm then go...help out...so many people watch karate kid can? Full house...interval like no interval...lols...sianz...then I heard funny names...what "a team"..."team A" and most nice one..."Karaok kid"...lols...

After that go squash..meet SW at the stairs there...lols...8.30 pm then reached...sianz...late dao so jia lat....then later after finish..Tracy talked to me about squash de things...haix...then try not to be late loh...lols...hmm...then...went home...pack...bath and then anyhow eat..tomorrow 9 am siahs...sure tired dao cannot ones...sianz..ok la...going to sleep le...next week school reopen? I don't know...sianz...no information....nites...

No comments: