Wednesday, June 02, 2010

3 big things…(Monday)

Yup…today there is 3 big things that happen…hahas! Will blog about it along the post…hmm…woke up at 8 am…SW called…hahas! Thx arh! Then later slack on the sofa at grandma de house till 8.15 am and then prepare...then 10 am go cut hair le (First Big Thing)….hmm…then go in…the 4 time I go de there cut de…same person…which I don’t quite like..I remember one month later I need go back cut le and is he cut de…

Then later he cut finish…haix…really finished…fringe like dunno what sai oh…lols…almost bangs le la..so straight…eeyer…sian….then later uncle also cut…lols…he finally cut after 2 years…lols…pony tail gone siahs…he kept it…hahas! Hmm…then go NTUC buy things…then go le…11 am…then prepare and go work at 11.30 am…12.11 am punch in..Adelyn said me..you think la…if everyone late how? Don’t say manger…let’s say you leader, your team mates late how?

Then I nothing say loh…then count money jiu go…no coins siahs…lols…then work till 7.13 pm then break…hahas! Then 7.32 pm start work…o ya…before that 5 plus pm SW come find me at my counter..lols…chua tio...and I say I cut my hair….she say she know arh…I say so jia lat…she say ok ar? I was like…O.o…then she pass me one packet of food…lols…then later I put my counter there and she go le…Thx again! Hahas! (Second Big Thing)….

Then later break eat…her food first..though got bring…from grandmother house breads…lols…then open…wa…chicken rice…then later Kenneth came in see…wow…what u eat? I say chicken rice? He say where you buy? I say friend give de..he then say girlfriend arh? I say…er…ya…he say…wa…first time bread now rice next time what? LOL~~~Then later I was like? LOL~~….anyway…sweet TTM~~LOLS~~~

Then eat some of the bread…hmm…work till 10 pm close counter…then talk to some colleagues about my hair…unexpectedly…they say my hair nicer...some say more fresh and radiant…lols...win le loh…Then later 11.39 pm punch out…o ya..before that teach a new comer how to wash warmer…lols…she also got teach me la..how wash T-towel…cause I never wash before…surprisingly…I still learning new things after 3 months…hahas!

Then punch out go home…pack house…was in a mess to the max…then do housework…hmmm…whole day eat chicken rice and the bread…later maybe eat some bread or whats…hahas! O ya…third big thing…I shortage of $9 (Third Big Thing)…some misunderstandings of concepts for some vouchers…zzz…

Anyway…I short 10.10 in total…then I say got chance? He say you say lehs...the manager…then later I heard excess..I say why? Got excess? He says why? Got excess you think can cover…I silent~~~LOL~~~Then in the end pay 7 bucks…ok la think that is all for today…B~~

No comments: