Monday, June 14, 2010

Sianz...cannot dahan...

Today actually had a great start...but I did not sleep...maybe few minutes~? Than 6 plus am go prepare and then make bread for SW than go bus stop like want sent SW home ma...but in the end we decided not to and she want sent me to school...so we take 262...to AMK interchange...than walk around...than go back my house...brush teeth...than eat some things and go school...

Wa...saw JJ...but JJ did not see us...than later she sent me le jiu go...2 strange lecturer ask me some weird questions and says what she my girlfriend right? I say ya...than what can join us...lols...blur...anyway...chatted with JJ...than later class all that way till 5 pm...12.11 pm got break till 1.30 pm...than continue till 3 pm and break till 3.15 pm than till 5 pm...I can say this is the first time I feel so tired...31 hours le..I sleep in whole lecture group..zzz...buay da han...

Than saw Julius...than talk awhile...than go home pack house, bath and want sleep...mother tell me go TPY take what EZ-link card cause sister last time lost it and ask lift de people open lift...go there no people...she pass me keys for grandmother de house...go up...pack..than she called...say they come le...go down...than open lift...no EZ-link card...lame...watse my time...than father com fetch me...

Haix...than buy bubble tea for me and sister...go home share with mother...just now in lecture hall damn cold...like got fever...flu..now sore throat...zzz...buay da han le la...whole day only eat de bread..dunno later maybe eating dinner....sianz...ARGH!!

No comments: