Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Wow...first time...

Yup..I confirm is the first time...for both...things...ok...later then say...hmm...woke up at 12 pm today...slept at 4 am yesterday..then...slack till 2 plus pm and ate biscuits...lols...mother and sister was not back again..house is as clean...think father came back, cause got his clothes all that...hahas! Then 3 pm prepare bath...then 4 pm go meet SW at bus stop...then she pass me a chicken pie...then I go Cathay...punch in at 4.39 pm...hahas!

Then put "75" pin and punch in...wahahas! Then arrange name tag...then prepare paper all that...finding deployment book then later 10 minutes later Fizal found, all of us are finding and then she ask me what I doing, I say I arranging name tags...she say you sure? And she laugh...hmmm...then do counter 5...then all the way till 1 am..no break...hahas! Then SW say afternoon she cannot see me so she go le...is ok...hahas! Then today damn active..this is the first "1st" time I am so active....

I sweep the floor...top up ice...sauces...clean counters...then top up popcorn...when closing...I make sure everything is clean...I even clean the sink...papers all around...wahahas! Like there is some kind of passion...dunno...then later Ian say good putting 2 thumbs up...he says I am great...lols...even colleagues say I different today...I also felt it...I dunno why...GREAT! I also wish I everyday like this...lols...nice day...no get scolded also...hahas! Then go home...bath and now going eat dinner...3.27 am...lols...breakfast? LOL~~~first time having compliment after 3 months....

No comments: