Friday, June 04, 2010

Suay week…(Wednesday)

Ya…today is suay week…dunno why…haix…woke up at 10.38 am…SW called me…finally got caller ID le…hahas! Prepaid card ma…lols…changed number today…then receive call...sms all that loh…then prepare…and 12 plus pm went to school…1 pm reached…SW just nice want to go I reached and found her…hahas! At south canteen she told me at 12.14 pm when she called me…Then later go dao Auditorium there…all separate…

Then Helen go home…her friend go find her friend…then I and SW there…use her com ahiwle then plan go watch movie ma…lols..use half way battery die…go library use computer…2 days no use le…wa…many inbox messages…then later use dao 2 pm…sianz…then want watch Prince of Persiah cannot…then later go dao there amk hub…2.50 pm…cannot watch shrek also…haix…

So we went Bishan…then buy KOI…then go back…4 plus pm…then later go toilet.,.after that waited SW quite awhile and she come from the lift there…she go buy old change kee for me…AW…sweet lehs…TYTYTYTYTY!!! Hahas! Then later work all the way till 12 am…close…then 1 am punch out…short 30 plus…suay loh…but in the end found receipts then refund…hahaS! Then took taxi go home…company de…hahas! SAIYONARA~~~must wake up 8 am siahs…10 am must reach…haix...before that also I think…cannot exact….

No comments: