Friday, June 04, 2010

Thursday…

Tired le…Working isn’t easy…especially when you think of the pay…I dunno why I stay here…I should go other places to work…but have to relearn everything again? New skills, new environment…new people…new colleagues…new everything? Haix…few weeks…the first step is very important…did I take a wrong or correct one?

Anyway….back to basics…lols…woke up at 8 am...SW called…lols…then later I prepare and eat being some food then go to work…took bus…realize I did not bring Ez-link card and wallet..this few days so blur…lols…then I zai zai sit in the front sit…till interchange and then called mother and told her…she say she will bring for me...then I 9.46 am punch in le…early..hahas! Then work till 4 plus pm and break 20 minutes…Vincent was like faster lehs…I no want do counter le…lols…

Then I finish break like 20 minutes and continue till 6 pm plus and then close…then no short…yes…o ya…saw a customer…use UOB $6.50…then later hear dao people use nets $6…haix…he argue and want use nets…then use loh...so troublesome…zzz…buay da han…anyway…he choose to whats…zzz….then go find mother at NTUC…then go squash play awhile and went home..9 pm plus reached 10 pm….

Then pack house…bath and then find things eat…lols…then eat eat and eat till now…nowadays eat quite less o.o...internet coming back…today house phone came back le…yes! Hahas! Think that is all for today…B~

No comments: