Sunday, June 13, 2010

Tired~~

Very Tired~~Friday is so tired...slept at 2 am...cause night got squash...at night ma...after that never sent SW go home...then go home pack~~~then sleep le...next day do morning...wa...tired...SW called 13 calls from her house...40 calls from her hp...then I woke up...she called my house...mother picked up...then she pass to me..and I pres hang...lols...then she called the 54th time to my hp...then I pick up...

Then she called me...then she say...now what time le...then I see wa...8.30 am..le..9 am...so I chiong there loh...kns..9.07 am...then punch in...zzz...still can first one to reached...then do work loh....wa..so tired...so many things...then they tell me go break..12 pm...so early...sianz...then go loh...then work for 5 hours...then got big bosses come...then later count le...short 6 dollars...haix....next week start school le...haix...friday morning...called me de..say got training...

Hmm...then later SW come to find me...then shop around till 8 pm...then go home...actually want sent her home..but really feel so dead..then go home...then see dao father, mother and sister...lols...is sister birthday...lols...I forgot...haix..bad me...sianz...too tired, then pack a little, bath and then sing song...then want teach lesson study ma...see dao halfway sleep diao...lols...

Then today SW wake up 6.50 am...then she told not to sleep...I say orh...then hor...I thought of rest awhile...then 8.50 am woke up and then prepare and go church...after that 10.40 am reached...then need do to backup singer ma...then later go canteen talk to Frances and WT awhile...then go up...the service starts..I miss the singing...lols...missed...its ok loh...

After that like tired and rested awhile...in the PA room...and then like a lot of things ran through my mind...$$, life, gf. relationship with God...all like a journey...lols...loads...then like sad...don't know why...Tim and Jon ask me I also don't know why...then later go toielt..come back ok le...then go eat lunch...after that wash plates..wahs trays all that...lols...hmm...

Then Jon go for job briefing...then Tim and I go my house...then then saw father...lols...then later go Dhoby Ghaut...eat dinner buffet...full dao...thanks Jon for treating..wahahas! After that go see movie...o ya...saw Phyu...dunno spell correct ma...lols...the manager being transferred there from AMK hub outlet...never talk though...hmm...o ya...watch A-team not bad...hahas!

LOL~~Coming home...took last bus siahs...heng can take dao...took 143 don't take 56 cause risky...don't want take last bus...then later walk back saw the last 56...jon go watch another movie...Tim go home by MRT...hmm...go back grandma house...then pack a little and bath...gain weight le la...lols...anyway...go back...mother sleeping..need call house phone and press bell then can wake up...ok la...long time no have a good sleep le...need go sleep now...BB~~

No comments: