Saturday, June 19, 2010

5th day le~~~FASTY (And saturday)

YUP...fast...last day of the week...did not OT...hahas! Today she call me 4 times then call my house le...hahas! Good...no miss call so much...then prepare till 8.20 am then go le...7.40 am wake up...hahas! Then go work...today organise much better le...hmm...then morning made 2 calls...then after 3 calls...but one call is made by one of the APEX de people...standard like got drop lehs...lols...I think kana expose le la...lols...

Then later 5.30 pm go le...then go meet Tim, Theresa and WT...hahas! Eat dinner there...I no eat though...waiting for SW....then later Theresa and WT go first...then buy drink and then waited for SW with Tim...lols...I mean he waited with me together...after that 8 pm...she came and Tim go le...then we go shop around then no eat dinner...lols...buy some Sushi and milkshake..

After that take bus to...DMDP...lols...Dragon Mansion de park...sent her home...but go park there eat...then saw dao some gay pair...Indian ones...lols...then later things happened...lols...then go home loh...12 pm then reached...before reached saw some gay pairs again...dunno is it or not...LOL~~I mean dunno is it gay pairs or not...lols...hmm...think that is all le...hahas! Go home...pack loh...bath...then sleep le...no eat dao~~LOL~~ END of FRIDAY

Hmm...continue...ehs....SW called this morning...7 am...then I woke up...lols...one plate of spaghetti there...forget it...then prepare till 8.45 am...then put in container...for the food...then father fecth half way...he need to rush for work...then alight and took bus...after that 9.15 am reached...

Hmm....after that do some PA things...then go for lesson study loh...lols...then discuss about the commitment thing...then later teach a little bit...then today lunch eat le...then eat the spaghetti I brought...after that slack awhile...help organise plates...then Tim go my house...hahas! Then I also help mother take things home ma...then go home do housework loh...lols...then later father come back...lols..

Then later want go Jasper house for his Birthday Party...hahas! Long time since I got a party and going to some one house for birthday party...hmmm....then later night go back grandmother house le bahs...think that is all le~~BB~~

No comments: